CLIENT BILL OF RIGHTS
You are the center of what we do. Your experience is very important to us.
At Chickasha CrossFit, we promise to:
- Always be on time for classes.
- Be prepared with a training plan for the classes.
- Alter workouts as required.
- Behave in a professional manner.
- Explain WHY any given exercise or cognitive task is relevant to you.
- Correctly invoice and give receipts, or make corrections immediately.
- Return your phone call or email at the first available opportunity.
- Provide you with a safe, clean space to train.
- Treat every client with the same regard to pricing, scheduling, and answering questions.
- Stay on top of relevant research that will help you achieve your goals.
- Provide “homework” as necessary.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality regarding your information.
- Hold your lost items for two weeks before donating them to an appropriate charity.
In return we ask that you follow these House Rules.
- Don’t be late. If you are on time, you are late. Plan to be early to class in order to sign-in, look over the WOD, and warm-up prior to starting. A good rule of thumb is to be at the box 10 minutes prior to go time. Cancel or change appointment times, if you must, at least 2 hours before the class time.
- Introduce yourself. If you see someone you don’t know, please introduce yourself. We want everyone to feel welcome and build a community of people who work together to achieve their goals.
- Drop your ego at the door. Someone out there is warming up with your PR. In a different regard, don’t be upset if we start you with light weights to perfect your form.
- Respect Equipment. Our equipment was expensive – treat it as such. Dropping weight should be done as a last resort for safety, not to show off or to make your life easier. If you’re in control of the weight (and you should be), then you shouldn’t have to drop it very often. There’s absolutely no excuse for dropping (or even worse… slinging) a dumbbell, kettlebell, or empty barbell.
- Listen to your body. Tell your coach immediately if you are feeling dizzy, lightheaded, or nauseous. We can help.
- Work hard. Put forth an effort. Don’t half-heartedly attempt a workout when you know you can perform better just to boost your score or reps. Go heavy when you can but always use proper form. Jump higher. Run faster. Remove “I can’t” from your vocabulary. You can and you will.
- Play hard. Leave any kind of sour attitude at the door. Have fun and push yourself out of your comfort zone.
- Don’t cheat. You’re an adult and you should be able to count. If you can’t, get a counter. No one cares what your time was or how many reps you got. We’re all just happy that you’re here and pushing yourself. However, everyone cares if you cheated. Why cheat yourself out of getting better?
- Encourage others. Cheer on your comrades as they attempt a new PR or if they are struggling to finish a long WOD. No one likes being the last to finish but it gives them the extra push when you can cheer them along. You never know when you will need encouragement! You get what you give.
- Let the coaches coach. They’re certified, trained, and professional. Don’t give unsolicited advice. If you want to coach, then get certified.
- Clean up after yourself. Your mother does not work here. Put up your equipment after the class is finished. Don’t leave your stuff scattered across the box. If you sweat, bleed or puke, it’s your responsibility to clean it up. We want everyone to have an enjoyable experience and to take ownership, responsibility, and pride in the box.
- Track your progress. Record your WOD and/or lift results into the Wodify system as soon as possible. How will you ever know you’re getting better if you don’t track it? You can’t manage what you don’t measure.
- Be consistent.
CrossFit Level 2
CrossFit Weightlifting Certificate
CrossFit Mobility Certificate
CrossFit Gymnastics Certificate
CrossFit Level 1
CrossFit Flexibility Certificate